Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best monday ever

So tomorrow is the most dreaded of the weekdays... the fateful monday, but I can assure you that this will be possibly the best monday I will ever have. Tomorrow I get to pick up my angel. I get to spirit her away from the weak little boy, and expose her to the world. To show her that a man is not a liar. That he doesn't not falter in his beliefs, and that he will always keep his word.
I've been waiting for the time when I'd be able to live the life with her on a consistent basis so she would know that it's not just a matter of acting a part. These are rules that every day life should see. I currently set no rules in the bedroom that I can not ask of her in public.
A small tangent to that last paragraph. I believe that we will be moving on to a daily life that will be very reminiscent of a 1950's era household. I've always wanted to move my life in this direction, but finding a woman who's not immediately appalled by the thought is a monumental task in itself. Though angel seems very receptive so I will lead us down that path, and see where it takes us.
The worst part of this monday is knowing I'll be leaving town on tuesday, and won't see my angel again until Sunday evening.